Friday, June 28, 2013

Some More Garden Bounty

Just loading a few pictures of some sliced tomatoes from our garden.
Isn't  this a gorgeous one?



Add, a little olive oil, salt, and pepper.  Oh my goodness, they taste like a burst of sunshine!
Isn't it a miracle what can come from a tiny seed?  Just some water, sunshine, and a bit of
tending and then you get to reap the reward!

Just wait until our okra is ready and I'll post one of the easiest and best recipe for a
wonderful summer side dish!

Now go get you some home grown tomatoes and enjoy!

                                                          XOXOXOXO
                                                                Sandra





2 comments:

  1. My Fav too! I am going to see my farmer friend Bruce today for some home grown maters and peppers!!!!

    ReplyDelete