Friday, June 28, 2013

Vintage Hand Towel Holders

Here's a quick project with very functional and beautiful results.
I had several architectural pieces that were found when out treasure hunting.
I just love old wood, molding, wooden boxes and such....don't you?  Don't
pass them by.  They're great to keep on hand for projects such as this!

Let me tell you how to make one.
Nail a picture hanger to the back.
Then drill a hole in the front of the piece, at the spot where you would like to
mount a drawer pull or hanger.  Screw in the drawer pull or the hanger.

That's it.  Look how beautiful they are!  They can have multiple uses.
Hand towel holders.  Jewelry holders.  A hanger for scarves, or curtains...the list
goes on and on!




Don't you just love the old paint and the chippy spots on these?  I know I do!  They're like
kids, can't pick a favorite.  Just may have to keep them all!!!



Now get out there and find you an old, chippy piece and make you one, because
"It's Time Has Come" to be a Vintage Holder of your choice!

                                                        XOXOXOXO
                                                             Sandra




2 comments:

  1. I love all of these! I never thought about using old molding.....I have a piece of old ceiling tin I need to use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do it! Would love to see the results!

      Delete